Thursday 27 August 2015

We need your help


We need your help.

Our dear friend Bozena (friend and fellow design team member at Happy Little Stampers), needs our help in saving her brother’s life.

Her brother, Christopher (46) has been diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. He has gone through two courses of chemotherapy and is not strong enough to continue with more treatments.

The only option for him now is to try alternative medical treatments, which are available in Germany, but have a very high financial cost ($220,000 Euros --- approximately $246,000 US).

We have been blessed with many friends made through this wonderful craft of card making. And we know that crafters are very generous of heart.

We ask that you help Christopher fund his medical treatments. We have set up a PayPal button for donations. Please consider donating to help save Christopher’s life. Any amount … even a few dollars, when donated by many, grows quickly.

Whether you are able to help financially or not, please consider adding Christopher to your prayers.

Thank you so much.





Another way to support Christopher.

Our crafting community is known for pulling together in support of those in need. If you have time, a positive message card would be greatly appreciated to boost Christopher’s spirits. Thanks to Marti for this wonderful suggestion.

Cards may be send to:

Christopher Szendzielorz
ul. Piwarskiego 3/80
00-770 Warsaw

Poland

2 comments:

  1. I can not express the my gratitude in words. Your help has caused that I sit and cry with happiness. I did not know how we you collect money for treatment of Christopher, but now I have no doubt that he will continue to live, because the money will come. I have you all in my prayers. I serve those in need.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are in my thoughts, I wish Christopher all the best and I will send some money when I'm able, hope it helps

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.