Saturday 28 October 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #123 - Leaves

Hello there, CAS Addicts! We really enjoyed seeing all of your fabulous 'Pumpkin' themed cards and now it's time for a new challenge. Anja is our Hostess and she has chosen the Code Word:


First, let's take a moment to review the rules of our challenge:


Happy Little Stampers is sponsoring this challenge with a $15.00 Gift Certificate to the store for the winner!

Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for everyday crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

We have a super talented CAS Guest Designer joining us this time, and we are sure you are familiar with her from blogland...KarrenJ


My name is Karren Johnson and I live in Christchurch, New Zealand.  When I'm not at work or with my family, I love to stamp!  My mother introduced me to stamping nearly 20 years ago and the novelty still hasn't worn off! My preferred style of card-making is CAS and I love coloring (and practicing) with my Copics.  I enjoy playing along in some of the many challenges now running.  Thanks to the team at Addicted to CAS for inviting me to guest with them.


Anja (Hostess)






Susan

Bobby

Ceal

Now we turn it over to you! We're looking forward to seeing your take on our Code Word! Have fun, and don't forget to keep it Clean & Simple!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.